Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for the hospital wing ((Open to all))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Selle Alaita
Novena Fraccion

Looking for the hospital wing  ((Open to all)) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for the hospital wing ((Open to all))   Looking for the hospital wing  ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:26 pm

Selle is happily walking along a corridor in Las Noches looking for the medical wing because she heard that the people there were weird and she was bored.

She looks around and then asks a silly question aloud to herself. "Why don't they mark the walls with stripes or something so that it was easier to find things. Oooh, They should put signs up with bunnies and cute things like that on them that tell you where to go!"

She walks through a hall that she has already been in twice.
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the hospital wing ((Open to all))   Looking for the hospital wing  ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:47 pm

As Selle walks through the corridor the shadows seem to creep toward her with a faint violin seeming to play in the distance.The sound of the violin is overpowered by several thousands of whispers nearby her.The shadows turn into several laughing smiles lining up the corridor and Senju becomes visible in the distance.The noise amplifies as he gets closer and he stops a few feet in front of Selle smiling as the noises and shadows return to normal "Greetings Alaita-chan, are you lost?" he says in a sing song tone.
Back to top Go down
Selle Alaita
Novena Fraccion

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the hospital wing ((Open to all))   Looking for the hospital wing  ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:00 pm

"Oh, it's just you Senju. Phew, I thought the walls were going to start closing in and eat me!" says Selle 100% serious yet sounding happy.

She looks around, "I was trying to find the hospital wing. I'm bored and I want some entertainment. From what I've heard they're really weird. So I thought that maybe they would amuse me.", says Selle still as happy and bubbly as ever. "Hey, do you think that they should have signs or maps or something here? Preferably ones with cute chibi people pointing the way or ones with bunnies and flowers and butterflies and ponies."
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the hospital wing ((Open to all))   Looking for the hospital wing  ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:05 pm

Senju just kept smiling as he began thinking "Her ability is to make you want to kill yourself, quite a powerful ability..." he shook his head and snapped back to reality.He looked at her and began to speak "I don't know the way to the medic bay, I never need to go there, but I would gladly accompany you." he said smiling casually.He thought to himself again [b]"An ability like hers must be monitored..."[i]
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the hospital wing ((Open to all))   Looking for the hospital wing  ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:13 pm

Shiroi was standing in front of them boh in a instant. The Hospital, Wing, You talking about the Weak Worthless Shinigami room, hum follow me ill tell you where it is at." Shiroi turned and looked at Senju, You can follow, Since i know you wont leave because your Exodus, little... Nothing." Shiroi then looked at the girl, Hum ladies first. " He said pointing the direction to walk towards. Shiroi hair was rd with a white strip in it. He was wearing a white hakama and a black sash. His white jacket is ragged with an upturned collar. The inner lining is black, the sleeves are rolled up, and Shiroi wears it open, leaving a muscular chest revealed, Shiroi also wears white gloves. He then waited for the woman to move.

((Sorry Short))
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the hospital wing ((Open to all))   Looking for the hospital wing  ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:17 pm

Senju turned and looked at Shiroi.He began thinking to himself or so he though "One day I will k-Oh was I thinking out loud? How silly me!" he turned his full body to Shiroi. He took his blade and cut his tongue looking at the blood on his blade as his tongue quickly healed itself.Senju sheathed his blade and turned to Shiroi "Hm, God says following you probably would be best." his insane reiatsu manifested itself into several scattered whispers as Senju was taking careful notice to control himself.
Back to top Go down
Selle Alaita
Novena Fraccion

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the hospital wing ((Open to all))   Looking for the hospital wing  ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:20 pm

(Lmao. Awesome reaction.)

Selle looks at Shiroi, "Thank you!" she says even more happily. "I think I could have been walking around in circles for hours if you didn't come here!" Selle doesn't realize it, but that was exactly what she had been spending her time doing. Actually she spent most of her time lost. Her navigation skills were even worse than Kenpachis in the show.

She then starts to skip in that direction. "Hospital wing here we come, I think!"
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the hospital wing ((Open to all))   Looking for the hospital wing  ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:24 pm

Senju looks at Selle skipping away.He had a surprised look on his face which was quite rare for someone like him.He was going to follow her to make sure she didn't use her power on Exodus to make him kill himself but was dumbfounded by the fact she was going the way she came."Wait! Alaita-chan, you're going the wrong way!" This woman was more dangerous than Shiroi at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the hospital wing ((Open to all))   Looking for the hospital wing  ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:32 pm

Shiroi looked at Senju and Selle thinking. " Wait i thought you never been to the Hospital how do you know its location. Shiroi then looked at Senju remebering what he said, Kill me, Is what Shiroi thought in his head, He then looked at selle, and thought something was going on, something about the two was confusing. " Selle, hum I wonder." shiroi said as he looked at her thinking. Shiroi looked at Senju. He then walked towards him. " Watch hr, she seems, i cant explain it just watch her, thats an order. I have no problem or beef with you so, Try to keep your cool, and by the way, Maybe you get to kill me one day kid." He said in a low voice only Senju could hear. He then walk away from Senju, and thought. Shiroi then stared to giggle, at a thought and then he smiled with a emotionless smile on his face.

((OMG I lost my mood I cant post or think.. AWWW.))
Back to top Go down
Selle Alaita
Novena Fraccion

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the hospital wing ((Open to all))   Looking for the hospital wing  ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:41 pm

"DAMN IT!!! SOMEONE NEEDS TO PUT UP THE DAMNED CHIBI-BUNNY-BUTTERFLY-FLOWER-SIGNS!!!", yells Selle as she quickly turns around and stomps off in the other direction. She looks at Shiroi, "Hey I just noticed you have red hair just like me! Are you my brother?!", asks Selle both amazed and serious at the same time. "Wait, do we espada and arrancar and hollow have siblings?", now Selle pouts and has a quizitive look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the hospital wing ((Open to all))   Looking for the hospital wing  ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:45 pm

Senju looks at her and holds his sword to his throat but snaps himself back into reality.As he tries to resist his urge to kill himself from Selle's 'power' his insane reiatsu begins to fill the corridor making Shiroi seem to reawake in an black room where nothing can be seen or heard but Senju."Come Shiroi, join me, let God awaken you." as a large smile with two blood shot eyes glows behind him.Back in reality Senju simply bangs his head through the wall then turns back to Selle the injury on his head healing "Maybe you should just follow me." he says holding out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the hospital wing ((Open to all))   Looking for the hospital wing  ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:57 pm

Shiroi awaken in a dark room he looked at Red blood shot eyes. " Come Shiroi you say, Why, Join me you repeat, I say again Why, Let god awaken me, Hum, why would i want that, Hum for all i know you could be a lower punk calling yourself god, is Sad, you couldnt even reach the level's of me a espada, yet you speak of god, What is God, Who is god, Can i be god, Can you achieve god, Hum i wonder should i just kill myself, and maybe achieve this god life, then again why woud i do that, I feel good in this world, or do i. " Shiroi sad his Insane personality was jumping on and off, like if he was awakening from a dark slumber. In the reality, Shiroi reaitsu was jumping hitting a high level powerful enough to make the 5th espada and lower (lower as in 6,7,8,9 and so on.) feel there body getting, heaver and they will find it hard to breath. Shiroi eye was flashing crimson blood red and then back to his normal red eyes. His red eyes glowing then dull again. Shiroi then awaken from the Black room he looked at Senju and Selle. He began to lower his Reaitsu. " Sorry, about that, had a problem, Its resovled now. Shiroi said as he then just started to walk forward past Senju. " Shirio." An Arracar yelled. Shiroi then grabbed the arrancar by the neck and pick him off the floor. " What?" He said. " Nothing just was checking your Reaitsu was spiking again. " " Hum, I am fine now stay out mY PATH!!" Shiroi said as he charged his Cero and then blasted the Arrancar blowing his body to nothing. He then look at Selle, and Senju. " Sorry about that please Senju lead the way." Shiroi said in a calm voice smiling.
Back to top Go down
Selle Alaita
Novena Fraccion

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the hospital wing ((Open to all))   Looking for the hospital wing  ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:05 pm

Selle stops, "Wow, your powerful nii-chan!", says Selle excitedly. She then looks at Senju, "O.k.! I'll follow you!", Although she says this she does not take his hand. Selle gets a quizzical expression on her face again. "What is a hospital wing anyway? I mean it must belong to a big monster. How fast can a hospital fly? It must not be too mean or people wouldn't go to it." These are only the thoughts that come out of her mouth. Many other questions come to her mind about these "Hospitals" but she speaks so fast that those are the only ones that she can get out.
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the hospital wing ((Open to all))   Looking for the hospital wing  ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:33 pm

Senju's eye twitched as she started to speak of literal wings of hospitals."She figured out I know! She's trying to kill me already! Must resist..." He nods at her understandingly and begins to walk to the Hospital wing, not to worried about Shiroi though he did begin to sweat slightly, not having such an extreme reaction to his insane reiatsu before."Shiroi-senpai, please make sure Alaita-chan doesn't get lost following us."
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the hospital wing ((Open to all))   Looking for the hospital wing  ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:50 am

Shiroi smiled. " Hum, Thank you sister, but i hate that you had to see that." Shiroi said in a demonic voice but it semed to fade away with the power he had gave off. " I sorry you had to see that, but thats when happen when someone, unlocks....Nothing long story. " Shiroi then smiled again. " Senju, She doesnt mean much to me after all she is strong, and insane, partly, If she was to tempt me she will find only a path of darkness, anger, rage, insanity, unspeakable powers just waiting at th gates of my mind to be released and kill all who apose his power, but its only a myth, nobody knows for sure if what i speak of is true or false for i never realy shown my full powers, Hum i could be lieing at the ruth of my mouth right now, just feeding you lies to make you scared, but again i could be lieing about my ppowers so that when w do fight i unleash the powers of a espada, we dont know half the stuff i say is a lie and half the truth, i tell you right now, that power you seen before when it spiked could be all my power, then again, it could be half, or maybe one fourth of my powers, You dont know i could have more powers the hollow king himself, or maybe even less powers then you sister." Shiroi said looking at both, Senju and Selle as he spoke, Shiroi then smiled again in a even more insane look. Shiroi was prepared, to kill at all cost, and what Senju didnt know is hiroi is already standing on gaurd so if some attacks he is prepared to dodge, but at the same time, Shiroi was tired, thanks to his sister but he still didnt let that knock him off gaurd.
Back to top Go down
Selle Alaita
Novena Fraccion

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the hospital wing ((Open to all))   Looking for the hospital wing  ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:11 pm

"Or you could have the power of a grain of sand! Or the power of Chuck Norris!!!", she says excitedly getting into a Karate stance and kicking a hole in the wall. "Karate's fun!", she says as she randomly attacks the wall with random karate attacks. After a short while she starts shaking her hands "OW!!! Walls are good fighters! My hands hurt!" She then starts walking in the direction that they had been heading in to go to the hosptal wing.
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the hospital wing ((Open to all))   Looking for the hospital wing  ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:56 pm

Senju cut off his left arm and started stomping on it.He regained his composure soon after and continued to move as his arm began to regrow itself quickly.He continued to walk and turned to Shiroi for a moment "Insanity? Oh my good brother in arms, you don't know the half of it." Shiroi seemed to have been notably effected by his insane reiatsu and was please by the results.There were a few signs now dictating the direction to the Hospital Wing but he had forgotten why he was going there in the first place.He decided to make small talk.

"I am a pure being, Shiroi. My power is unique among the Espada. Unless most of you I rejected raw power and instead I am better fit to most duties. Losing limbs is trivial and only a momentary issue.Unlike you of course, I can release my power here without any consequence.We all know how the King feels about the top four releasing inside."
Back to top Go down
Shiroi Ookami
Cero Espada
Shiroi Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the hospital wing ((Open to all))   Looking for the hospital wing  ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:11 pm

Shiroi said nothing he just followed them and sign. He was lost in thoughts. " Senju thx for the speach but realy i dont care." Shiroi said still thinking. " Hey sis why are you always hyper.

((Will i going to jump off the building for Making this lame post. Hopefully when i come back i can post better))
Back to top Go down
Selle Alaita
Novena Fraccion

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the hospital wing ((Open to all))   Looking for the hospital wing  ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:17 pm

Selle turns around and looks at Shiroi and starts talking while walking backwards. "I don't know, but I'm happy that I'm hyper because if I wasn't I'd have no fun. I'd just mope around or lay down and sleep all of the time. Just like you Nii-chan!" As she finishes saying this she turns back around and skips towards the hospital happily she then trips and lands on her face. "OWWW!!!", she slowly gets up and then resumes skipping towards the hospital happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the hospital wing ((Open to all))   Looking for the hospital wing  ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for the hospital wing ((Open to all))
Page 1 of 1