Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Selle Alaita (Finished/Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Selle Alaita
Novena Fraccion

Selle Alaita  (Finished/Private) Empty
PostSubject: Selle Alaita (Finished/Private)   Selle Alaita  (Finished/Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:40 pm

((I know that there are only two techniques for resureccion, but she is only the 9th espada too.))

Name: Selle Alaita

Visual Age: 19ish

Gender: Female... as the rey person said a, feminine female.....

Number: 9

Aspect Of Death: Intoxication

Mask fragment location: For Selle this is odd because it forms a necklace and barette as you can see in her pic.

Hollow Hole location: Left Foot

Espada Tatto location: Tongue

Appearance: Selle Alaita  (Finished/Private) 09f3d5f3
The only differece is that her dress is white and is the espada robes or whatever you want to call them.

Personality: Selle is a very happy go lucky flirty girl who has a good sense of humor and likes trying to embarress men. She almost always gets along with anyone except for those that disrespect her. In battle she is a bragart who believes that she is the fastest there is. She likes drinking and playing jokes on people too. If someone calls her something that is unwomanly she will go nuts and try to kick there ass unless they are a fellow espada or someone higher ranked than her.

Background/RP Sample

Background:

When Selle first gained her consciousness she was a birdlike hollow living in the harsh environment of the Menos Forest. She got attacked by other hollow everyday but somehow cero did not effect her but instead increase her speed. With cero being the attack of choice for many opponents it was all too easy to defeat them and then absorb their abilities. She quickly became feared by other hollows and she was presented with less fighting. One would think that it was a good thing but she wanted to prove that she was the fastest so she started constantly chasing down others and killing them with ease. One time she chased a rather large hollow down and instead of running it came to a dead stop in front of her. She flew head first into it and it died on impact, however it shattered her mask. She fell unconcious and when she awoke she had appeared in the form she now possesses.

After this she continued slaughtering the hollow until she heard of a place called Las Noches which was outside of the Menos Forest. She really wanted to go there but in her new form she couldn't get out of the forest. Because of this she went back to slaughtering the hollows and eating them. After a great deal of time she ended up facing an extremely strong arrancar that had come down to the forest. He brutally defeated her and was about to deal the finishing blow hwen she suddenly sprouted wings. She had achieved Ressureccion and now she was going to get her revenge. She flew into the air and fired her feathers down like needles instantly killing the hollow. Now that she could fly she flew to the canopy of the Menos Forest and she clawed a big enough hole to get out.

The desert was brutal and she was far from Las Noches but she could see it none the less. She went out of ressureccion and was completely exhausted from the strain. She then slowly made her way towards Las Noches. It seemed to take for ever and it did indeed take a long amount of time but she finally made it there. Once there she was accepted into the espada and she has been there ever since.

RP Sample:

Selle had a dream one night about when she had lived in the Menos Forest. The morning after she decided to travel there and see if it had changed any from the chaoticness it had been when she inhabited it. She made her way into the desert and found a sinkhole in the sand. She walked to the center of it and let it draw her into the sand. It worked, she fell through and landed softly on the ground below.

Once on the ground she looked around and noticed the remains of several hollow masks. "Shamefully it hasn't changed a bit." she said as she started walking towards the section that she had lived. When she gets there she sees it overrun with hollows but they seem to be getting along instead of massacring each other. Suddenly one looks over to her and runs into the center of the mass of hollows.

"Master! There's an intruder!", it yells loudly in an annoying Gilbert Gottfried voice.

"Really?", asks a deep booming voice. "Let me see them." As the demand is made the hollows all open up a path from the center to where Selle is standing. A tiny two foot tall hollow is standing in the middle.

"That voice is coming from a midget like you!", asks Selle as she starts laughing uncontrollably

"What's so funny!? You want to die!?", asks the little hollow. Selle tries to say something but she can't stop laughing at him. Suddenly he opens his mouth and it starts glowing red. After a short charge he fires and ungodly sized cero at Selle. Selle just stands still as it hits her. She now stops laughing.

"Did you just try and kill me? You meathead midget!" Suddenly she charges at the hollow with insane speed, she then sonidos behind him and unsheaths her sword from her back and decapitates him. "Anyone else want to piss me off?!"

All of the hollow start running around in terror and bumping in to each other. Because of this Selle can't help but start laughing again.

Innate Ability

If Selle is hit by a cero or a shinigami's destructive kido below #54 she will not get hurt or even effected by it. Instead her speed will double.

Name: Reitsu charge

Description: If Selle is hit by a cero or a shinigami's destructive kido below #54 she will not get hurt or even effected by it. Instead her speed will double for 3 posts. She cannot use this ability again during the 3 posts time period and will get hurt by it. However after the time is up she can use it again. This technique has a 3 post cooldown.

Resurreccion Information

Name: Gustifian

Release Phrase: Take Wing

Last edited by Selle Alaita on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:11 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Selle Alaita
Novena Fraccion

PostSubject: Re: Selle Alaita (Finished/Private)   Selle Alaita  (Finished/Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 12:13 pm

It's reworded, editted and hopefully finished now. (Again I deleted the prior post here.)
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Selle Alaita (Finished/Private)   Selle Alaita  (Finished/Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:22 pm

Innate ability seems a little iffy but it depends on the cooldown.If she can be hit while the speed boost is active from being hit with one before hand, I Accept it.

If not, rewording!
Back to top Go down
Selle Alaita
Novena Fraccion

PostSubject: Re: Selle Alaita (Finished/Private)   Selle Alaita  (Finished/Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:12 pm

Alright. I think what you are asking is what I intend it to mean. However I reworded it anyways.

Also this originally wasn't meant to be a cooldown technique, I am fine with that I am just saying that I forgot to edit the stacking part out of it. It now makes sense to me why it wasn't being approved. My apologies.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: Selle Alaita (Finished/Private)   Selle Alaita  (Finished/Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:04 pm

Accepted seems all good to me now.
Back to top Go down
Selle Alaita
Novena Fraccion

PostSubject: Re: Selle Alaita (Finished/Private)   Selle Alaita  (Finished/Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:25 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selle Alaita (Finished/Private)   Selle Alaita  (Finished/Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selle Alaita (Finished/Private)
Page 1 of 1