Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tenkai Bushinji

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenkai Bushinji

Tenkai Bushinji Empty
PostSubject: Tenkai Bushinji   Tenkai Bushinji I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:20 am

Name: Tenkai Bushinji

Visual Age: Early to mid twenties

Division: 13

Appearance: Stands at 6'2, weighs 256 lbs, is very muscular, has long white hair flowing freely behind him, wears the normal shihakshou of the shinigamis. He also has brown eyes, and has a large scar across his chest.

Personality: Tenkai is generally a kind and caring individual. He sees those in his squad and his friends as extremely close and if they are threatened he will not think twice before going to their aid. Though he is usually of a gentle demeanor he is not above going thrill seeking whether it be in the form of a dangerous mission, a sparring session with a friend, or a fight to the death with an Arrancar. He tries to follow a path which is just and righteous but sometimes his own personal ideals can conflict with what he wants to do and what he knows is right. The only time his calm and cool nature will vanish is when he is in the midst of a fight. While fighting, Tenkai has a tendency to become rather brash and violent risking it all in a full force attack rather than thinking out the situation and then acting, this is his one major weakness, that, and his cocky attitude towards his enemies. He does make up for this however with his tremendous will and strength which makes his reckless attacks, though misguided most of the time, extremely dangerous.

History: Tenkai has had a long history at Serietei. Ever since he was young he has always wished to become a shinigami and rise up the ranks of the gotei 13 and become a captain. Over many years of training and hardwork honing his abilities he had graduated from the academy and become a full fledged soul reaper. As he continued his training and work in serietei he became more and more powerful rising through the ranks of his squad. Tenkai continued his hard training regiments gaining more and more power by the day. He went on many dangerous missions in the world of the living killing hollows and even arrancar. Eventually through many years of rigorous training he had become intune enough with his zanpaktou he had gained his bankai. With that he had finally come to the point where he would challenge for a captains spot and realize his ultimate goal.

RP Sample (Not actually applying for a captains spot but I'm going to be challenging for one so i figured i would put one in.):

*Seeing the energy beams flying towards him he knew he had to act fast. Changing his hand grip on his zanpaktou that was be held by Hayashi's tail he flipped over it to the opposite side of the blasts narrowly avoiding them. Raising his leg high into the air Tenkai then came down on Hayashi's tail with a fierce kick and wrenched his zanpaktou away from him simultaneously. Jumping backwards away from his enemy he watched him carefully studying his movements.*

"Those added appendages are quite bothersome. I'm going to have to be more careful while approaching you next time, especially with that tail of yours, the way you use it, its practically a third arm. You maneuver quite nicely as well, you must have had quite some time training your bankai."

*Sheathing one of his blades Tenkai held his other blade out to his side holding it with both hands. Flaring his reiatsu it began to steadily rise destroying the ground beneath him and throwing debree in every direction. It continued to rise and rise and then suddenly changed, his reiatsu began to become darker and darker and twisted like that of a demons. His eyes began to glow a crimson red and black smoke drifted off of them and his body. He began to syphon energy into his zanpaktou which almost seemed to cry out in anticipation. It continued to gather more and more dark energy and shook from the immense power that it held within it. He then spoke but his voice had drastically changed and was much deeper then originally.*

"Its been a while since this demonic energy had flowed through me. You can see Oni Kokouo shaking with anticipation of battle. Both he and i have longed for a good fight for many years now. Lets see if you can survive my next attack, if so you may truly be worthy enough to face the ultimate technique of my bankai, the thrill of thinking about it makes me thirst for battle even more. Now prepare yourself!!! Ryou-Kyodai Karite Nami!!!!!"

*Running forwards towards Hayashi, Tenkai kept his blade level at his side shaking from the immense power and anticipation of lashing out at his opponent. When he was still about 15ft away from Hayashi, Tenkai raised his blade up in the air and swung forward at Hayashi with every ounce of his being. From the swing a massive wave of energy 30ft high and 20ft wide came hurtling forward at Hayashi casting a shadow over him and everything around him. Its terrible power destroyed the ground and any objects that found itself in the path of the attack.*

Zanpaktou: Wields his Zanpaktou Oni Kokouo the magnificent zanpaktou sealed with the spirit of the mighty Demon King. It is one of the most powerful of the fire elemental zanpaktou and as such contains a heat that can incinerate all that it touches. Oni Kokouo is also a dual zanpaktou but unlike most dual zanpaktou it does not split into two by method of a release but instead by method of ability and is unique in such.

Shikai Release: Unari Oni Kokouo

Element: Fire

Manifestation: Oni Kokouo appears as a ten foot demon. He has four red crimson eyes, and large horns protruding from his forehead. He wears a chainmail vest and the lower shihakushou of a shinigami.

Zanpaktou Sealed: In its sealed form Oni Kokouo looks like a normal zanpaktou except that the hilt is shaped like a flame and the blade is several inches longer then that of a normal zanpaktou.

Zanpaktou Shikai: When released into Shikai form Oni Kokouo turns black and gains a light flame as well as growing several more inches from its sealed form. Tenkai's appearance does not change.

Shikai Ability: The flame gained from Oni Kokouo's Shikai transformation is very deceptive, though it looks very small and ineffective the flame is extremely hot and can burn anything it comes into contact with unless defended by a strong reiatsu or ability.

Bankai Release: Oni Kokouo Kigen Tame Sono Kyuuten

Zanpaktou Bankai: When released into Bankai form Oni Kokouo will gain an intense flame and will once again grow several more inches, which at this point the blade will be about 4-5 ft long close to the length of a no-dachi. Tenkai's appearance continues to remain the same in Bankai.

Zanpaktou Bankai Ability: At 100% power in bankai form the zanpaktou itself does not change but Tenkai's appearance will begin to change instead. Once he reaches 100% of his power his reiatsu will start to slowly disipate and giving way to Oni Kokouos demonic call. The demonic energy from Oni Kokouo will start to seep into him increasing his power drastically but limiting it to 125%. His eyes will begin to turn a crimson red and black smoke will begin to come off of his body and his voice will become much deeper like that of a demon. This will allow Tenkai to use his Ultimate Technique.

Sealed Skills:
Shunpou: Normal high speed movement technique.
Oni Kigen: Sends a blast of charged energy into the sky which rains down on the field and enemies. (Cooldown: 1 Post.)

Shikai Skills:
Mibae Goshujin Isei Oni Kokouo: Produces a duplicate of the first blade with the same amount of power.
Houmen Goshujin Seiryoku: Amplifies the power of the blades.
(Duration: 5 Posts. Cooldown after Duration: 3 Posts.)
Oni Unari: Sends a blast of energy from the amplified blade(s).
(Cooldown: 3 Posts.)
Yuuen Nami: Energy gathers in the blades and a double slash is performed at the same time launching two large energy slashes towards .the enemy. (note, the energy blades cannot be stopped by anything other than another energy attack of equal or stronger power and the blades themselves when they strike deal damage internally to the enemy instead of externally.)
(Cooldown: 4 Posts.)
Makais Doki: An aura appears around the caster and a flame shoots from the person with an intense heat and power towards the enemy, engulfing and incinerating their body.
(Cooldown: 3 Posts.)

Bankai Skills:
Oni Kokouos Yuuen Nami: Basically the same technique as the Yuuen Nami but instead of just two energy slashes being fired by a double slash, ten slashes are performed launching ten energy blades at the enemy. (Also like the Yuuen Nami the energy blades cannot be stopped by anything other than another energy attack of equal or stronger power.)
(Cooldown: 5 Posts.)
Ryou-Kyodai Karite Nami: Same type of attack as the Yuuen Nami except it is one giant wave of black demonic energy. Though the attack is incredibly powerful it is very energy consuming.
(Cooldown: 10 Posts.)
Kujo Tama: Extremely powerful ability which charges an extremely large amount of energy into the size of about a boulder and than is hurled at the enemy for devastating damage. (note, this attack can be used in variation and be absorbed into the blade and the blades can be used as any normal slash or piercing attack would be used but for much larger amounts of damage.)
(Cooldown: 7 Posts.)

Shinigami Arts:
Zanjutsu: Tenkai is a master of the Zanjutsu arts and as such is incredibly fierce in combat with his zanpaktou. There are few that can match his skill with a blade.
Hakuda: Tenkai is a master of the Hakuda arts and can use his fists as a deadly force in combat. His speed and strength in hand to hand combat are unmatched.
Hohou: Tenkai is a master of the Hohou arts and has incredible speed and agility. His speed and agility are matched by few but surpassed by none.
Kidou: Tenkai is an expert of the Kidou arts and has great knowledge of their workings. Though not a master he is extremely proficient and his skill with kidou is devastating by use of sheer power.

Last edited by Tenkai Bushinji on Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:26 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryosen
Hueco Mundo Lord/Arrancar Army Leader
Ryosen

Tenkai Bushinji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenkai Bushinji   Tenkai Bushinji I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:53 am

Use our template if you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji

Tenkai Bushinji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenkai Bushinji   Tenkai Bushinji I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:46 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Ryosen
Ryosen

Tenkai Bushinji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenkai Bushinji   Tenkai Bushinji I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:18 pm

Please no "The most powerful zan of.."

And remove the Ultimate form.

Other than those, I see nothing wrong.
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji

Tenkai Bushinji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenkai Bushinji   Tenkai Bushinji I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:26 pm

Alrighty, all done.
Back to top Go down
Ryosen
Ryosen

Tenkai Bushinji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenkai Bushinji   Tenkai Bushinji I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:27 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tenkai Bushinji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenkai Bushinji   Tenkai Bushinji I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenkai Bushinji
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Character Registration :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: