Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toku Neko

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tokubetsu

Toku Neko Empty
PostSubject: Toku Neko   Toku Neko I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:27 pm

Basic Character Info

Name: Toku Neko.

Visual Age: 12

Division: 7

Appearance: He looks strong and hyper with white hair and pitch black eyes.he has a scar on his face from being slashed in a sparing match gone bad.He likes to fight in sparring matches.He also likes battling hollows with his squad.When he spar he gives all out so he will win.He holds his spear in each hand.when he fight hollows he prefers the win spear because he can use it long range.When he fight a menos he uses a wind slash on it.He also likes to make new weapons to use and he likes making strategys for fighting hollows in bigger fights.When he makes a new weapon he usually gives it to division members or he will keep them.He likes when squad members use the weapons that he makes in battle he also like it when they win spars with them.He usually makes spears but makes other types of weapons if squad members ever want them.He likes fighting against menoses with his 2 zans because they can easilly beat menoses together. His strategys usually are for defeating large amounts of hollows.
Personality: Very happy with a lot of stamina.Hes almost always happy exept when he is in a big fight.When he fight hollows he is usally happy when he defeats them.he likes battling hollows with his squad and using the strategys he makes.He likes when he is able to teach new squad 7 members.He likes teaching them strategies and battles Techniques.
Background/RP Sample

Background: When he was little he was 10 and died he was chased bye a menos grandee ,but luckily he ran into a shinigami who killed it and soul buried me. when i arived at the seritei he found a family to live with and when he was 60 he enrolled in the shini academy.He was the best of class. At graduation he graduated with top honers and was recruited into squad 7.At the age of 120 he became the squad 7 captain.He is the brother of the squad 12 captain Maneki neko.When he was fighting a groud of hollows he a saw a injured shini from his squad.He defeated the hollows and took the shini to the seritei in the morning he left to fight menoses there were five.i shot 3 wind slashes and killed 2 . he use wind barage to kill the last 2.the menoses were defeated so he went to spar. when he was sparing he spares a squad member and easily won. he congratulated the squad member for the good fight.

RP Sample: He was patrolling karakura town when 2 menoses came. He had to fight but he had no backup. with trouble he killed a menos but another came.While fighting 2 shinigamis came and killed when.He finished the last menos. Getting ready to leave with the others 3 ceros were shot.His allies shit and were on the ground but still alive.He new he had to kill the menoses. A menos was getting ready to use a cero when i jumped next to the other 2 and the cero hit them in their mask.i defeated the last menos and took the shinigamis to seritei.the two shinis were very grateful .He went back to karakuratown to patroll.
there were no hollows left except 1 menos that he defeated but was minorly hit by a cero.When he went to seretei he took a rest.

Zanpakutō Information

Name: Tokubetsu combo

Release Phrase: their is void in my left hand their is wind in my right release Tokubetsu combo
Element/Family: wind and void
Manifestation: A green dragon and a black dragon
Sealed Zanpakuto: it looks like a regular zan.

Shikai: It looks like a green spear that looks like a javelin.The void spear looks like a black javalin.

Shikai Ability: A wind slash shoots when thrusted hard enough. When spinned it makes a shield that sucks a attack in and shoots in back.

[Bankai applies only for Captains, Advanced Vice Captains and Elite Vaizards]

Bankai: It is a green wind spear shaped like a cloud.the void shield is a black shield that is square.

Bankai Ability: The shield can block any 3 attacks no matter the stregth but turns into a regular shield after,the spear is able to create a small tornado when swung.

Techniques

Name: void box
State: both
Description: Traps the enemy in a unbreakable box that can only be penatrated by the wind spear
Duration and/or cooldown: lasts until penetrated by the wind spear.cooldown 5 posts

Name: wind strike
State: both
Description: summons up a big tornado and sucks in the enemy.
Duration and/or cooldown: duration 2 posts.cooldown 5 posts

Name: wind barrage
Description: 20 small wind slashes shoot from the sky at the enemy.
Duration and/or cooldown: Lasts until all of the shots hit something.cooldown 5 posts

Name: Void smash
Description: Smashes the void shiels into the enemy.
Duration and/or cooldown: lasts until shield hits the enemy. cooldown 3 posts

Name: Void armor
Description: covers your body in void armor made out of the void shield.
[b]Duration and/or duration is until parts are blew off of his body.cooldown 5 posts

Last edited by Tokubetsu on Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:34 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

Toku Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toku Neko   Toku Neko I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:05 am

go into more detail on everything. Its much to short for a captains position. I also suggest more techs.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

Toku Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toku Neko   Toku Neko I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:10 am

Also history goes form 1st person to 3rd thats kinda weird.
Back to top Go down
Tokubetsu

Toku Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toku Neko   Toku Neko I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:24 pm

I fixed it
Back to top Go down
Hezro Hittori
Captain Commander
Hezro Hittori

Toku Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toku Neko   Toku Neko I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:30 pm

I still think you should go into more detail on your shikai and bankai
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulsofwar.powerrpg.com
Tokubetsu

Toku Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toku Neko   Toku Neko I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:31 pm

ok ill work on it now
Back to top Go down
Tokubetsu

Toku Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toku Neko   Toku Neko I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:35 pm

I thinks thats better Smile
Back to top Go down
Ryosen
Hueco Mundo Lord/Arrancar Army Leader
Ryosen

Toku Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toku Neko   Toku Neko I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:19 pm

Taking a first glance of your rp skills...I decided to rank you as a V.C.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Toku Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toku Neko   Toku Neko I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toku Neko
Page 1 of 1