Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frau's Adventures ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

Frau's Adventures  ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers)) Empty
PostSubject: Frau's Adventures ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers))   Frau's Adventures  ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:56 pm

Frau trudges through the desert leading away from Las Noches. He is in search of something to do other than sitting around all day. As he walks through the desert he notices the little lizard like hollows scurying away from him. "I wonder if I'll get to do anything interesting.", asks Frau to himself as he continues in a straight line.

Frau is ignorant about the desert and the forest below so much so that he doesn't even know of the menos forest.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

Frau's Adventures  ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frau's Adventures ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers))   Frau's Adventures  ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:22 am

puru sunpos up to frau. "you dirty little brat you said you would train me to reach bankai! >.< where were you i was waiting for hours in your room...." she looks at him holding her sword/ring blade around her waiste. shes taps her foot a little anoyed. "an to think you where a vc." shes looks to the side yawning.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Frau's Adventures ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers))   Frau's Adventures  ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:26 am

"Do you forget why I was exiled?" asks Frau coldly as he continues walking. "Not because of lack of punctuality that's for sure. Nonetheless if you want to train out here than whatever. Let's just get it over with so I can get some quiet." Frau stops and turns around to wait for Puru's answer. He yawns and stretches a little bit not taking Puru all that seriously.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: Frau's Adventures ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers))   Frau's Adventures  ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:34 am

"fine an also look behide you a giant worm hollows about to attack you." shes points to a huge worm hollow. one you would commonly find hiding parying on the weak hollows. she was trying not to laugh cuase she knew it like fraus smell cuase or maybe his looks. but she cant but help laugh at the fact of where his earing is...
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Frau's Adventures ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers))   Frau's Adventures  ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:45 am

The Giant worm stopped moved for a mment, then it felt over sliced in two.Senju walked through the valley that the two halves formed sheathing his blade slowly.He had a fake smile on his face and nodded acknowledging Puru and Frau.He put his hands behind his back and began to speak "You shinigami really do need to be watched.Can't have you taking part in shennanigans like this can we?" he chuckled to himself and then went back to see what they would have to say.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Frau's Adventures ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers))   Frau's Adventures  ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:11 am

"Oh, greetings espada-san." says Frau bowing to him. Frau had known that the worm was behind him, but he was going to wait until it attacked him before he did anything about it. "I'm sorry if you mistook what we were doing as shenanigans. I originally came out here for a walk away from others. Then this followed me." says Frau pointing at Puru, "And now she suggested we train, and here is a better place to train than within the confines of Las Noches."
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: Frau's Adventures ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers))   Frau's Adventures  ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:08 pm

puru watches them talk an shes cleans out her right ear looking at the espada. "you missed it if i am up to any thing its desecting the weak arrancar. but i have not been doing that for some time. i mostly been wandering the halls.. any what espada number is he??" puru was a bit numb when it came to the espadas an commonly for got they have numbers.
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Frau's Adventures ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers))   Frau's Adventures  ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:28 pm

"I am the Septima Espada.I assume you are the healer all of the others go to?" Senju was refering to Puru.He had heard that she stitched up most of the Espada's battle wounds and of course he himself never visited because he never needed to.Senju drew his sword and cut across his palm letting his blood his the floor as the blood hardened almost in a crystal then fell off leaving the closed wound."Having advanaced regenerative abilities I would not be surprised we never met."
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Frau's Adventures ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers))   Frau's Adventures  ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:33 pm

Frau yawns, unsurpised that again he was being relatively ignored. He cracks his neck out of boredom and notices another hollow coming towards them (not talking about senju). Frau cocks his head to the side and has a confused expression on his face. "Now THAT is fugly." Says Frau looking back to Senju and Puru. He then thinks to himself, For some reason this espada strikes me as more interesting than others.
Back to top Go down
puru
Rogue Shinigami
puru

PostSubject: Re: Frau's Adventures ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers))   Frau's Adventures  ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:48 pm

"well that good cuase i get tired of having to prove my self. frau stop cracking your neck your going to break it one of thises times...'' puru looks at frau. an sighs* i think i just head back frau i see you later. also espada.. make sure your able yo heal your insides too." purur walks off back to las noches.
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Frau's Adventures ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers))   Frau's Adventures  ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:52 pm

Senju chuckled with a glazed look in his eyes "Such a way with words." his reiatsu began to release from his slight anger and Frau could feel it's strange effects.Nothing harmful but it feels as if hands are grabbing your face trying to convince you to do what they wish with whispers in your ear in a language that was both unknown and incoherent.Thought despite this it feels warm and alluring.Senju turned to adress Frau."So then, you seem familiar but I do not know your name." the feeling of his reiatsu seemed to be calling Frau to Senju despite the instinct going against it.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Frau's Adventures ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers))   Frau's Adventures  ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:01 pm

Frau's face keeps the same expression as he is a true ace at hiding his real reactions, but deep down he is worried. This is an odd feeling reitsu swirling around him. One that was completely different from any that he had experienced before. He is cursing Puru because whenever she angers an espada she always leaves and then he has to deal with it. He just stands there however and nothing shows through except for his typical bored expression. "My name is Frau Zehel Espada-san., says Frau in a respectful tone.
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Frau's Adventures ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers))   Frau's Adventures  ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:05 pm

"Good, a respectful one." Senju started to walk towards Frau and the feeling got stronger.It was less warming now and it was more of a violent feeling.It felt like his reiatsu wanted to drag you down to hell screaming as it went down.As Senju was a foot away it felt like loud roaring was there of a thousand unknown voices in unison crying out for him to run but then it abruptly stopped."It is a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Frau's Adventures ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers))   Frau's Adventures  ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:14 pm

Frau stood there and stayed calm, trying his best not to show that it had any effect on him, but at the peak of the noise he cringed slightly. One may not know it, but getting him to react to something when he was trying not to was a feat that not many accomplished. When Senju stops Frau does a little bit of a bow and says, "It's a pleasure to meet you too Espada-san." Frau would have bowed completely however there wasn't the proper room for that. Unlike Puru, Frau was not "valuable" as the healer, so he knew that he must not try and got on anyone's nerves.
Back to top Go down
Senju Kyijo
Quinta Espada
Senju Kyijo

PostSubject: Re: Frau's Adventures ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers))   Frau's Adventures  ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:35 pm

Senju saw the cringe and realized that he was affected by his insane reiatsu.Senju chuckled "My your honor is fake, eh? No matter I still prefer to be shown it real or not." he had remembered that Frau was on his side and decided to lighten up a bit just to be friendly toward his brother in arms.He looked at Frau sternly "Something seemed to be troubling you, what was it?" he said with a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
Frau
Rogue Shinigami
Frau

PostSubject: Re: Frau's Adventures ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers))   Frau's Adventures  ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:47 pm

"Aside from the fact that Puru has the brilliant ability to agrivate Espada and then leave with me being the one that gets to deal with them.... well I think you know Espada-san. I don't wish to be an annoyance to you, but the thunderous roar from your reitsu was unlike anything I had experienced before. And trust me, I have experienced a lot of different reitsu.", says Frau being honest. "Actually just to have gotten a reaction out of me was something.", Frau speaking and waits in curiosity to hear what type of response he will get from the Septima Espada.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frau's Adventures ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers))   Frau's Adventures  ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frau's Adventures ((Open to all, but not looking for a fight with other rp'ers))
Page 1 of 1