Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XaneLegend Quincy Master (Done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XaneLegend
Master Quincy Leader
XaneLegend

XaneLegend Quincy Master (Done) Empty
PostSubject: XaneLegend Quincy Master (Done)   XaneLegend Quincy Master (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:30 pm

Basic Information

Name: XaneLegend

Appearance: XaneLegend Quincy Master (Done) 601f777 Xane also caries a trademark quincy pendant as a necklace around his neck. His long jacket and motorcycle goggles are trademark to Xane, as he loves his motorcycle. The blue spots of his hair are interestingly enough natural, while the black is dyed.
XaneLegend: Height in inches: 5'11; Weight in pounds: 210 lbs ; Eye Color: Orange.

Personality: Xane is calm and collected in a variety of situations. He thinks everything out before execution, though with his high intelligence/quick thought process it sometimes seems as though he instantly snaps into action. Being a hospital figurehead makes has made Xane cold given the state of decisions he must make sometimes. Deep inside though he has a warm caring heart.

History and RP Sample

History: Xane had suffered some harsh times as a child. His parents were killed by a hollow at a young age. His uncle took him in and cared for him as struggled through a life he did not want to live. As he entered high school as a freshmen Xane discovered his ability to manifest his quincy bow. He soon learned from his uncle of his quincy bloodline, shinigami and Hollows (with which he was already aquainted with). As he began to train tirelessly to master his quincy powers he began to learn of the Shinigami/Quincy relations. He asked his uncle one day how he had survived the genocide and was told that it was simply because his powers were dormant but he later found that it was for other reasons. As high school ended and college began, Xane put his quincy powers on hold, attempting to focus on a more normal lifestyle. He blasted through medical school and at the age of 20 started work on making medicines and becoming a well renowned doctor. After two years of creating medicines he moved into working in one of the many renowned hospital & medical research facilities in Europe. After 4 years of healing he decided to move his studies and work overseas in New York City. For the past 2 years he had worked tirelessly setting up the hospital but recently he had began to feel dark presences from some of the patients admitted. He started to notice some of the cases that arrived were not caused in the types of "accidents" the people claimed them to be. He knew instinctively that it was the work of the Hollow, and the sloppy shinigami who failed to exterminate them effectively. The Doctor decided it was time to take up his bow to help cut down on the hollow problem, and protect those who suffered at their hand.

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Armor/Glove Information

Name: kigen kyousei taka

Bow Manifestation: XaneLegend Quincy Master (Done) QuincybowXane

Description: Kyousei Taka's shot itself is slow like a cannon shot vs the shot of a crossbow. In terms of damage the same comparison is true. The preparation to fire one shot takes a while (another quincy could fire perhaps 3 shots in the time it takes Xane to fire one) but the damage is far greater.

Techniques

Name: Quincy Final Form
The Quincy Final Form gives the user a tremendous amount of power. Xane is able to avoid the downside of completely losing his powers after entering the Final Form state. He will, however be unable to use his powers for several hours.

Description: Skill activates for five posts, with a 12 post cooldown. Xane's power is nearly tripled upon use.

Name: Seele Schneider
Seele Schneiders were not created solely for the ability to cut through spirit pressure impacts. On impact, the union of spirit particles, in whatever has been cut, loosens. This is merely a tool which makes them easier to steal away. The Seele Schneider's second ability is to collect reishi during combat by absorbing the opponents attacks. the more spiritual pressure and energy they release, the more powerful the Quincy wielding it becomes. It allows an opponents spirit particles to become the user's.

Description: Xane uses the Seele Schneider as a sword, arrow and or a means to absorb an enemy's reishi. Xane is able to fill up two Seele Schneiders per post. He usually comes into battle with 3 fully charged seele. Unlocks Sprenger attack.

Name: Sprenger
This technique uses five Seele Schneiders to create a pentagon-shaped seal which, when activated, causes a massive explosion within its borders.

Description: Shot causes a mass explosion within it's pentagon-shaped bounds. Damage ranges from lethal to severe damage depending on the opponent. Cooldown is relative to however long it takes for Xane to charge up another 5 seele (so approximately 3 posts).

Name: Silver tubes
Small silver cylinder capsules that store spiritual energy in a liquid form, and are used by Quincy for spellcasting in the same way that Shinigami use Kidō. The tubes become a catalyst for the "quincy kido" Wolke ("Tilt the goblet to the west - Emerald Grail!) Explosion; Gritz (A silver rod strikes the five-fingered stone bed - Quintuple Restraining Frames!) Quincy stone prison; Heizen (Feel the wrath of battle and accept this sacred chalice - Sacred Bite!) Quincy "arc shot"

Description: the silver tubes unlocks Wolke (a large block of spiritual reishi launches out like a square shaped blade, cutting through any innocent creature it might happen to slam into)
Gritz (a prison of stone that encases the foe in a circular stone ball)
Heizen (an air explosion, the back draft was used by Uryu to create a cushion to counteract his fall)
It takes Xane 1 post to charge up three (3) silver tubes.

Name: Soul-synthesized silver
Soul-synthesized silver was used by Ryūken Ishida to construct the hidden chamber in which Uryū trains.[12]

Description: Able to create a hidden chamber within the bounds of a room, making it the perfect place to hide from those able to sense spiritual pressure. It takes a full 24hrs from the initial post to create another chamber.

Name: Soul-synthesized glass
Like soul-synthesized silver, soul-synthesized glass was used to construct the hidden chamber in the Karakura Hospital.
24 hours to create more windows (6 a day limit)
Description: Pretty much just glass (I'm a quincy carpenter I guess)

Name: Hirenkyaku
flying screen step/god step

Description: Similar to a shinigami flash step Xane's speed is increased in a quick dash. Unlike the flash step, Xane's hirenkyaku is approximately double that of a flash step, and only 1.5x faster than a sonido.

Name: Ransōtengai
this is a high level technique that allows the user to control their body parts using strings of spirit energy controlled by their brain, forming lines or strings out of countless spiritrons. By using this technique, the user can control their body as one would a puppet, allowing them to move freely despite paralysis, broken limbs, or any other force that would impede normal movement.

Description: Depending on what happens to force Xane to use this skill depends on what the downside will be. For instance if Xane uses this to help fix a leg and hirenkyaku's around for 5 posts, Xane would most likely begin to deteriorate his bone further than a simple break. If he were to fight a full battle with a broken leg, he would most likely never be able to walk on the leg again.

Name: Gintō Master
able to use the spiritual energy stored in silver tubes to create effects similar to Kidō. He can also use his own energy rather than the energy stored in a silver tube.

Description: Xane is able to forgo the requirement of silver tubes to use his "quincy kido". Though he is only able to use 5 shots before he would need to either resort to a silver tube or charge up his spiritual energy.

Last edited by XaneLegend on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:37 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : meeting standards)
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: XaneLegend Quincy Master (Done)   XaneLegend Quincy Master (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:52 pm

Alright after a quick look through here we go.Believe for any leader role you have to write something for appearance also add more into personality."Kyousei Taka soars off at great speeds, rocketing off like the show of a musket. While the shot itself is slow, in terms of damage the large hole left in targets more than makes up for the clearly lacking speed. " how can it soar off at great speeds while the shot itself is slow?

Sprenger:
This technique uses five Seele Schneiders to create a pentagon-shaped seal which, when activated, causes a massive explosion within its borders.
Name: (Name of your tech)
Description: (What your tech is and what it does)
^
Fix that and put the other abilities into the correct template.
Back to top Go down
XaneLegend
Master Quincy Leader
XaneLegend

PostSubject: Re: XaneLegend Quincy Master (Done)   XaneLegend Quincy Master (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:25 pm

Edited, hopefully everything is now in correct format. I was definitely spacing before for some of that typing, Lol.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: XaneLegend Quincy Master (Done)   XaneLegend Quincy Master (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:28 pm

Cooldowns and durations dog.
Back to top Go down
XaneLegend
Master Quincy Leader
XaneLegend

PostSubject: Re: XaneLegend Quincy Master (Done)   XaneLegend Quincy Master (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:39 pm

Couldn't think of a cooldown for the "kido" but I figure the stipulation might be enough of a stipulation for both.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: XaneLegend Quincy Master (Done)   XaneLegend Quincy Master (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:00 pm

Seems fine to me add some more into appearance then it's good in my book
Back to top Go down
XaneLegend
Master Quincy Leader
XaneLegend

PostSubject: Re: XaneLegend Quincy Master (Done)   XaneLegend Quincy Master (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:23 pm

Appearance Updated, hopefully now everything is up to spec.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
11th Division Captain
Saito Ryuhako

PostSubject: Re: XaneLegend Quincy Master (Done)   XaneLegend Quincy Master (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:28 pm

All fine by me oh and you could just have restated your pic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XaneLegend Quincy Master (Done)   XaneLegend Quincy Master (Done) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XaneLegend Quincy Master (Done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Character Registration :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: